Build a Pool that’s Anything but “Cookie-Cutter”
At Klear Pools, we understand that building a swimming pool is a big undertaking whether it’s for your home or commercial property in Denver. It’s important that your swimming pool contractor makes the process as simple and stress-free as possible from start to finish.
And this is where Kearl Pools truly shines.
By partnering with our experts, we’ll walk you through the considerations that go into building the pool of your dreams or one that will attract buyers and renters to your community. As your swimming pool contractor, we will listen attentively to what you want and need then advise you on every aspect of the design, planning and construction required to bring your vision to life, including:
- Meeting pool use needs, whether for leisure, exercise or mixed
- Primary users of the pool, adults only or children and families
- Positioning for sun, shade, slopes, odd angles, zoning, irrigation
- Pool shape and style, classic kidney to a free-form masterpiece
- Including a spa, either connected or in a separate backyard area
- Material options – concrete, vinyl, fiberglass – plus tile accents
- All city permits required and assistance with HOA compliance
- Features: waterfall, infinity edge, beach entry, lighting, fencing
- Equipment options for energy-efficiency and easy maintenance
Once we figure out these considerations and lock down an agreeable budget and timeline, we’ll get started on construction. After breaking ground, our team will work quickly and efficiently, provide open and honest communication at every step, and deliver a final product that you’ll love. We’ll do our best to minimize noise and disruption, then leave a clean, ready to use pool when we’re done.