It’s an exciting possibility, but it does benefit from careful thought before going ahead. Key questions to consider are likely to include:
- Where best to locate it – should it be a stand-alone or connected?
- Should it be raised?
- Would you prefer a walled option?
- What shape and size meets your needs and fits the location?
- How many jets would be an ideal number?
- Do you wish to add LED lighting?
- Would you want a safety fence in place?
These and many other key questions can help you plan for the installation of a spa that’s so right for you. Take the chance to talk them through with our Klear Pools custom pool construction experts now by calling us on 303-909-1808…